Get back to me

Attn,
I am Collins David ESQ,An attorney at law.A deceased client of mine died as result of a heart-related condition on March 12th 2009 leaving behind a deposit valued of $19 million dollars,his heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December 2004 in Sumatra Indonesia.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake.

I want you to assist me in distributing the money left behind by my client before it is confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank.
The bank has issued me a notice to contact the next of kin. My proposition to you is to seek your consent to present you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my named client.
This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.
Best Regards
Collins Jones
Attorney at Law

0 comments:

Post a Comment