Your Long Awaiting Fund..

OFFICE OF DR. GOODLUCK JONATHAN GCFR

PRESIDENT, COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES,

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA, ASO-ROCK VILLA ABUJA, NIGERIA.

E-MAIL: goodluck.jonathane@presidency.com

Our Ref: PRS/COM/00452/IMP

Attention: Beneficiary,

As a christian, I thank God almighty for given me this privilege and blessing to stand today as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, it is not by my power but by the grace of God almighty. I see my self as the luckiest person on earth, because as a Teacher in a University I was appointed to be the deputy Governor of Bayalsa State in the region of Niger Delta in Nigeria, from Deputy Governor, my Governor was impeached by the House of Assembly in my State for the allegation of the money laundry leveled against him in London, then I become the Governor of Balyalsa State.

At the end of my tenure as the Governor of my State, the ruling Party the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) nominated me to become the running mate to the President Yara'adua in 2007 which we won the Election and I become the Vice President of this Country, due to sudden death of former  President Yara'adua, the Senates immediately made me the President of this Country and Finally last Saturday I was Re-elected to serve for another Four year, since taking over as the President of this nation I have being doing my best to bring the image of this Nation back and settle all the foreign beneficiaries we are owing.

My main purpose of writing this letter to you is based on the vow I made to my God who has always lift me up, I promised God that I want to do his will and change this nation and make this nation a God fearing nation, a Nation that will be free from corruption, bribery, murder and disobedient to the Law, as an a president of this Country I want to fight corruption to the last, so that the Glory of this Country will be back. Since resuming office as the President of this Country, I have received numerous complainants from the Local and Foreign Beneficiaries over the unscrupulous officials of the banks and the Government that collaborated and refused to release their inheritance/Contract payment owed to them by this Country, I have checked your file and discover that there is no any reason why they will deny you from receiving your fund, since you have paid for all the clearance needed. Because of the problem that always arise in the process of transferring this fund to benefic iary like you, I have bring out n

You will definitely enjoy this method of payment and our plan is to settle all our debt and make this Country a free debt nation and International recognition for fight against crime, so you are required to contact Dr. Stanley Okoro, the new Chief Executive Officer, ATM Payment Department, Skye Bank Plc on his

direct Telephone line: +234-703-711-0731 or contact them on their alternative

email:atmpaymtdept_skybank@yahoo.co.jp

send your information's to open the account with your name and send you the ATM Card so that you can start withdrawing money from your ATM CARD, you are not required to pay any money for clearance any such apart from the account opening fee as required by the Bank, feel free to report any problem to this office, as we will monitor all the process to ensure that your interest is highly protected.and

Best regards,

PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN GCFR,

PRESIDENT, COMMANDER IN CHIEF OF THE ARMED FORCES,

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

0 comments:

Post a Comment