PLS RESPOND URGENT TO THIS PROPOSAL..

Attention Dear,

Excuse me for contacting you in this manner. I want you to bear in mine that this  is not a hoax mail, and I advice you carefully go through it as I am optimistic it will be an open door for unimaginable financial reward for both of us.

I am Barrister Donason Egwue, attorney to a late foreigner who was a contractor with the shell development oil company here in Nigeria. On the 29th of April 2003, my Client, His wife and their only son were involve in a ghastly auto crash along LG Shagamu express-way. unfortunately all occupants of the vehicle lost their lives. Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives but all efforts was unsuccessful. in the bid of my various efforts I decided of resent of searching through the net in the hope of locating a possible relation of my client hence I found you.

I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my late Client. I guess you are not exact relation of my client afterall, but I decided of benefiting from the huge sum of $26.5 Million left behind by my late client instead of letting it lost in the bank, as the Bank has notified me of recent to provide Next of kin/relation of my client or the account be declared unserviceable and fund confiscated in accordance to the system here.

I therefore seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the sum of $26.5 million be transferred to your bank account, then both of us shares it 50/50 after.

I shall procure all necessary legal documents required to back up claim accordingly. all I require is your honest cooperation to enable us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that i will protect you from any breach of the law, but you must also agree not to disclose or pass any information related to this business to any body for security reason and to avoid any eye brow.

If you are interested reconfirm to me the following; your Full Names, your Address in full, and your Phone and Fax number. on receipt of  this I shall proceed with process by forwarding my recommendation accordingly.

Waiting to hear form you,  .

Best Regards,

Barr.Donason Egwue

donason.egwue@yahoo.com.hk

0 comments:

Post a Comment